A Shepherd

"A Shepherd"Wanakbori Dam Road, Gujarat

Taken a year ago when on the way to to Wanakbori tps with dad and a friend. I was driving car and just see a Shepherd with his Sheeps and Goats, we parked the car beside the road and have taken some photos of them. Shepherd told me to give photographs of his with Mammals, You will get me here daily at this time with my mammals. I said okay if we come again then will sure will give you. He was happy to hear that.
We came there again after some days but we haven't found him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dhruvpatel's. Make your own badge here.

Meet The Author



Hello, I'm a Passionate photographer and nature lover, animal lover who l
oves to live between nature and capture most of the movements.

I shoot HDRs, Landscapes, MACROs, Portraits, Streets, Animals, Birds, Indoor and Outdoors. Love to learn about new ideas and techniques.