Hunger Man


"Hunger Man"

I was shooing people doing color works on railway bridge, that time i looked down and saw this man. At first i thought he was finding some sea foods. I asked to bridge worker (Watchman), What is he finding? Worker replied to me He is collecting the coins thrown by train passengers.

He used wood stick with magnet inside the steel box attached on the top.

500px: http://500px.com/photo/71999935
(For Better Resolution)

Sevaliya, Gujarat 
April 2014

© Dhruv Patel Photography
www.dhruvpatelphotography.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dhruvpatel's. Make your own badge here.

Meet The Author



Hello, I'm a Passionate photographer and nature lover, animal lover who l
oves to live between nature and capture most of the movements.

I shoot HDRs, Landscapes, MACROs, Portraits, Streets, Animals, Birds, Indoor and Outdoors. Love to learn about new ideas and techniques.