S E R E N I T Y


"S E R E N I T Y"
It was challenging for me to shoot this image.

I put my tripod on slippery stones and heavy flowing water, i was sitting on the edge of rocks, I wanted to capture the flowing water between two rocks and i wanted it in the center. Tripod was shacking badly due to high force of flowing water and slippery stones inside the water.

Here is the final result. Hope you like it  


----------------------------------------------
EXIF Details:

Camera: Canon 550D
Lens: Canon 18-55mm
Exposure Time : 60 sec.
F-stop: f11
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 18 mm

----------------------------------------------

© Dhruv Patel Photography |www.dhruvpatelphotography.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from dhruvpatel's. Make your own badge here.

Meet The Author



Hello, I'm a Passionate photographer and nature lover, animal lover who l
oves to live between nature and capture most of the movements.

I shoot HDRs, Landscapes, MACROs, Portraits, Streets, Animals, Birds, Indoor and Outdoors. Love to learn about new ideas and techniques.